AQUA, GLYCEROL, MINERAL SALTS AND AMINO ACIDS FROM PELLOID MUD EXTRACT (PELL AMAR), ETHANOL, MENTHOL, CARBOMER, SALIX ALBA EXTRACT, EDTA, AMP, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERINE / PHENOXYETHANOL.
Apply directly on the sore areas, massaging gently. Its use can be associated with other physiotherapy procedures if the doctor prescribes it. Dermatological tests have demonstrated a perfect tolerance for this product.
PELL AMAR EXTRACT – natural source of energy for skin – its complex structure provides important therapeutical characteristics: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, sedative, peripheral vaso-expansive, recuperative, anti-constrictive, bio-stimulating. It can be used to heal and improve:
- various forms of rheumatism (chronic degenerative, inflammatory during the unevolutive stage, abarticular);
- peripheral nerves diseases (various headaches, plexalgia);
- aches as a result of traumas, accidents (fractures, sprains, cricks), orthopedic surgeries;
- dermatological diseases (allergic eczemas, skin rashes, 1st and 2nd degree burns, ecchymoses);
- peripheral circulation diseases (varicosity, phlebitis, periphlebitis);
- reductionof ecchymoses caused by various traumas.
THE EXTRACT OF SALLOW BARK – contains tannin, wax, flavonic compounds, mineral salts, salicylates – it has decongestive, astringent effects